|Home||» Products||» Lime Shaft Kiln||» Lime Shaft Kiln|
Lime Shaft Kiln
Lime Shaft kiln
Having in-depth experience in this field, we are successfully engaged in exporting and supplying a quality tested array of Lime Shaft kiln. This type of kiln is used for burning, baking and drying of limestone in order to enhance its physical properties. This kiln is manufactured at advanced production unit using premium class machines and advanced technology under the guidance of adept engineers. Furthermore, our clients can purchase the offered Lime Shaft kiln from us at highly competitive prices.
- High efficiency
- Fast processing
- Easy to operate
- Less fuel consumption
- Low Caloric Value Gas: Bf Gas Can Be Used Only.
- High Thermal Efficiency: Heat Consumption950Kcal/Kg
- Easy Control, Low Failure Rate, >340 Annual Workday, Long Use Of Refractories
- Safe And Stable, Low Influence Of Electric Shut-Down, No Need Of Reserve Power Station Or Heat Transfer Oil
- Normal Kiln Has A High Demand On The Caloric Value Of Coal Gas, It Would Be More Than 1500Kcal For Other Kilns, So It Is 1800Kcal For Rotary Kiln. So Converter Gas Or Mixed Gas Must Be Used.
- Energy-Saving Shaft Kiln Can Only Use Bf Gas As Fuel, Which The Caloric Value Can Be 750Kcal
- Double Heat Exchange Technology Is Used. So The Heat Of Waste Gas Will Be Recycled To Preheat Gas And Primary Air. The Temperature Of Waste Gas To Be Discharged Is Less Than 160 Degrees.
- In Normal Situation, The Consumption Will Be No More Than 950Kal/Kg.
- Easy Control
- Burners Are Set Outside, And Have Separate Valves. So It Is Easy To Control. At The Tail Of Every Burner, There Is A Sight Glass. It Is Used To Observe The Flame Situation In The Kiln.
- Based On The Character Of Limestone Calcining, Components At High Temperature Section Are Less. Refractory Of Burner And Kiln Body Has A Long Service Life, Running Is Stable. Kiln Body Part Can Almost Be Without Maintenance.
- High Operating Rate, Annual Workday Can Be 340 Days.
- Less Of Easy Wear Parts.
- When Accidental Power Failure Happens, The Gas Valve Is Cut Down Automatically, And The Insulating State Is On.
- Little Harm From Power Failure: There Is No Harm To The Kiln, Since No Electrical Equipment Is Used In Insulating State.
Single Kiln Capacity
Under-Burnt & Over-Burnt Ratio